- Dual 3.5mm audio cable *1
- Charging cable *1
- Certificate of quality x1
- User Manual*1
- Power LED indicator
- Power switch
- Play/Pause button
- Next/Vol +
- Mode button
- Type -C charging port
- Micro SD card port
- AUX in
- Long press the power switch for 2 seconds to turn on, the LED indicator flashes blue.
- Long press the power switch for 2 seconds to turn off, the LED status indicator goes off.
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker, the LED indicator flashes blue continuously while waiting for paring.
- Then active the Bluetooth of your phone and search for “HAVIT SK816BT”. Click manually to connect. If the connection is successful, the LED indicator will turn steady blue.
- Since the speaker can automatically reconnect to the last paired device. When the Bluetooth of your device turns on, (Just turn on the speaker), it will automatically reconnect.
Answer incoming calls: Press the play/pause button to answer incoming calls.
End the call: Press the play/pause button once to end the current call.
Refuse incoming calls Long press the play/pause button for 2s to reject when there comes a call.
Last number redial: Dual press the play/pause button to redial the last calling number.
Bluetooth disconnection Dual: press the mode button to cut off the Bluetooth connection.
Short press mode button to select mode. (Bluetooth/Micro SD card/AUX in) Micro SD card mode
Insert a micro SD card, and short press the mode button the speaker will automatically broadcasts MP3 format music in it. (The Max storage of the micro SD card is 32GB).
Connecting your music player/phone to the speaker via the provided dual 3.5mm audio cable, and short press mode button the speaker will recognize.
One key for voice assistant Long press the play/pause button to activate voice assistant.
- Short press the play/pause button to pause/play;
- Long press the “-”for PREV
- Long press the “+’for NEXT.
- Short press the“-”for VOL—;
- Short press the“+”for VOL+.
- As product has built-in non-removable and rechargeable battery, please use the provided Type-C cable to charge.
- Please choose the charger that is certified by the regular manufacturer.
- The battery performance may decrease as repeating charging and using the speaker. It’s a normal phenomenon for all rechargeable batteries.
- Charge if the power LED indicator lights up red, and it goes off upon charging finished.
IPX6 waterproof Bluetooth version: V5.0 Rated power: 30W Peak power: 40W
Battery capacity: 7.4V/2500mAh Speaker. 75mm
Product size: 300*102”160mm Speaker frequency:130HZ-18KHz Wireless working range: *10M(without obstacles)
Playing Time: about 15H (Medium volume) Charging time: about 5H
Support: Bluetooth, AUX, Micro SD,TWS Charge means: Type-C
- Please follow the instruction to operate.
- Please do not use this product in the near water. Do not immerse this product in any liquid or splash any liquid on this product.
- Please store or use the product in a normal temperature environment.
- Please keep the product from heat source, such as radiators, hot air regulators, stoves, or other heat generating instruments. As it is not anti-high temperature.
- Don’t jam the ports of the product, such as charger port and microphone etc..