Thanks for purchasing SMPL. waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker. We advise you to read and follow the instructions in order to be able to correctly set up the and enjoy all of its features to the fullest.
• Portable Bluetooth speaker
• Micro USB charging cable
• <D3.5mm auxiliary cable
• User manual
1.Power button: Long press ” 0 “to turn the speaker on and off.
3.Play/Pause & Hand set
• In Bluetooth mode, press “smpl. “to Play/Pause your tune. Long press to disconnect from your device.
• In Bluetooth mode, press “smpl.” to answer or end a call. Long press to reject a call
+: Long press: Next track Short press: Volume up
-: Long press: Previous track Short press: Volume down
5.Line in port
- Charging indicator
- Charging port
- TF card port
How to use your speaker:
• Long press the power button to turn on the speaker until it rapidly flashes blue.
• Enable the Bluetooth on your device.
• Find the ” smpl. audiol” on your Bluetooth list.
• The mode button will turn to steady blue once paired.
Having problem of connection?
• Forget the speaker on your device’s Bluetooth list
• Make sure that your device is within 1 meter from the speaker
• Repeat the paring steps
• Still has a problem? Please contact SMPL. customer service at email@example.com for assistance.
Output: 6W Input: 5V 1A
Battery: Li-ion 3.7V, 1400mAh Unit dimension: 4.3 x 2.1 x 2.9 inch Charging time: 2-3 hours
Play time: Up to 8 hours (varies by volume level and content) Warranty: One-year limited.
Do NOT drop, hit or shake the device.
Do NOT disassemble, repair or modify the speaker.
Do NOT use cleaning products that contain benzene, solvents or alcohol. Do NOT expose the speaker to excessive heat or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Do NOT store the device in a place with high humidity or dust. Do NOT place heavy objects on top of the speaker.
Do NOT use the speaker near a microwave oven or wireless LAN products.