The earcups rotate for easy, convenient storage. Place the headphones flat into the case.
- Rotate both earcups inward so they lay flat.
2. Fold the left earcup up toward the headband.
• Make sure to power off the headphones when not in use.
• Before storing the headphones for more than a few months, make sure the battery is fully charged.
Your headphones may require periodic cleaning.
• Wipe the outside surfaces with a soft, dry cloth.
• Don’t allow moisture to get inside the earcups or the audio input connector.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
Replacement parts and accessories can be ordered through Bose customer service.