Optional DirectKey™ Technology
Trillium locks are available with a DirectKey module,
enabling a proven mobile key solution. With a hotelprovided smartphone app, guests can securely
download their assigned key for easy access to their
assigned room and other access-controlled areas.
• Compatible with Onity HT22 and HT24 electronic
• Supports MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE
Ultralight®, and MIFARE Ultralight C cards
• Reading technology: contactless RFID (ISO14443A,
• DirectKey-ready: Optional on-board DirectKey
module provides secure wireless communication of
credentials from a user’s smartphone to a locking
device via Bluetooth® Smart communications.
• Multiple opening devices available: cards, wristbands,
• Average battery life: approximately 2 years
• Non-volatile memory: records last 500 openings
including date, time and card used
• Programmable to customer needs (meeting rooms,
offices, housekeeping, etc.)
• LEDs indicate lock status including a low battery
• Corrosion-treated for normal atmospheric conditions
• Special weather kits for outdoors
• NXP CRYPTO1 or AES-128 card encryption
• Available in multiple standard hardware finishes.
Onity’s Trillium lock series features a stylish slim
look designed for today’s modern aesthetics.
Advanced Credential Security
Trillium RFID locks include the option to use
MIFARE Plus technology, an enhanced credential
security for RFID cards.
Easy Upgrade Path
Trillium locks provide an easy upgrade path where
Onity HT series locks currently are installed – no
new door cuts or repainting are required when
installing new locks. Properties with Onity HT locks
can update to Trillium locks by installing a new
escutcheon, control board, and reader.
Trillium RFID Lock Model User Manual
• Size: 11.48” / 3.1” / 1.82”
292mm / 79mm / 46mm
• Temperature tolerance ranges:
Alkaline batteries: 0º F / 130º F (-18º C / 55º C)
For non-fire rated doors only, lithium batteries:
-40º F / 167º F (-40º C / 75º C)
• Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
• Power supply: 4 alkaline 1.5-volt AA batteries
• FCC & IC
• CE Certificate of Conformity under EN14846 (with
euro 5470H and 5480H mortises)
• Directive 2014/30/EU (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE)
• DIN 18273 Certification (under testing)
• BHMA 156.25 & BHMA 156.13
• UL10C (3 hours)
United States (FCC)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules.
Operation is subject to the following conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful
- This device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause
Changes or modifications not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void
the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada’s
licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference,
including interference that may cause undesired
operation of the device.