- Customer Premise Equipment-ONT AOT-4221SR unit
- 12V2A power supply
- Quick Installation Guide
- RJ45 Ethernet cable
- RJ11 Telephone cable
- Fiber cable
SETTING UP THE CUSTOMER PREMISE EQUIPMENT-ONT
1. Check the device and note the Wifi SSID/password information from the label on the back of the unit.
2. Position the Customer Premise Equipment-ONT on a desktop. Make sure you leave enough space around the unit for ventilation and access to the cables.
3. Ensure the connectivity as shown in the picture below.
4. After power-up, the System LED lights up as Amber color. 5. On the computer, launch the web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and enter the following IP address in the URL bar:
6. When prompted, enter the default Username (admin) and Password (admin) and press Login to access the router.